Abstracts for oral or poster presentation relating to any of the following symposium sub-themes are invited:
- Cancer prevention and management
- Cancer screening and early detection
- Care delivery and symptom management
- Survivorship and psychosocial care
- Palliative and end-of-life care
- Innovation and development in cancer care
CRITERIA FOR ABSTRACT SELECTION
The Scientific Subcommittee will use the following criteria for selection of abstracts:
- Authors submitting abstracts are requested to fill out the submission form available at the symposium website:
https://cloud.itsc.cuhk.edu.hk/webform/view.php?id=4203206. Only abstracts submitted online will be accepted and reviewed.
- The abstract must be relevant to one of the symposium sub-themes. Authors are asked to indicate which of the sub-themes is most appropriate for their presentation.
- The abstract should describe original work with the focus of the abstract clearly stated in the title.
- The preferred method of presentation (oral or poster) should be indicated.
- The abstract should be written in English and not more than 300 words. It should be typed and single spaced in MS Word format using 12 point font of regular Times New Roman.
- If the abstract is for reporting a research study/ project, it must clearly indicate whether the study/ project is in progress or completed. The text must be arranged as follows: (a) Purpose of the study/ project, (b) Methods, (c) Results and discussions, and (d) Conclusions.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Subcommittee of the symposium. Its decisions about acceptance of an abstract and mode of presentation are final.
Receipt of abstracts will be acknowledged through email. The corresponding authors will be notified of the decision of the Scientific Subcommittee on or before 28 Feb 2018. The presenters of successful abstracts will be required to register for the symposium.
BEST PRESENTATION AWARDS
Award certificates and prizes will be presented to the best oral and poster presentations at the symposium.
- Best student oral presentation awards
- Best student poster presentation awards
- Best oral presentation awards
- Best poster presentation awards