A) POSTER DISPLAY
- Size of the display board is 38 inches (96.5 cm) in width x 57.5 inches (146 cm) in
- For best viewing, the suggested poster size is 38 inches (96.5 cm) in width x 48 inches (122 cm) in height as below:
- Presenters should be available during the assigned session to discuss their posters with other participants.
- Posters must be written in English. Lettering should be at least 10 mm in height for good
- Each poster must have a top banner indicating the title of the abstract and the name(s) of the author(s).
- Do not fold poster: roll it up and keep it in a cardboard
- Do not mail poster to the symposium organiser in
- Presenters are required to put up and dismantle their posters on/from the allocated display boards. The organiser will not take responsibility for any loss or damage of the display materials during the event.
- Push pins for mounting posters will be available at the poster display
- Presenters are responsible for preparing all the necessary materials for the display of their posters.
- Display boards are located at Oval Area, 2/F, Yasumoto International Academic Park (YIA), The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK).
B) DISPLAY SCHEDULE
- Each poster will be displayed on 24 - 25 May
- Presenters should put up their posters before 14:00 on 24 May 2018.
- Locations of poster display boards: Oval Area, 2/F., Yasumoto International Academic Park, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong.
- Please go to the Registration Counter for enquiries about poster displaying locations.
- Presenters should dismantle their posters by 18:30 on 25 May 2018. Any poster not being dismantled after the scheduled time will be discarded.